Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trail run at Clinton Nature Preserve in Douglas County

These are just a few picture from a new area at Clinton Nature Preserve that I ran through this afternoon.  I am really enjoying running here and discovering new wtrails and connectors.


This stream has a nice wooden bridge over it.

This little rabbit was noy scared of me at all.  If I he knew my taste for rabbit, he would not have been so still.



Looks like a bigfoot print to me.  One area was real boggy from all the recent rain.


This challenging section was more steep than the picture reveals.  I had a good time getting my thoughts together for tomorrow's message at Pleasant View.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you exploring Clinton. Maybe next time we run out there, I won't lead us on an impromptu half marathon!

    ReplyDelete