Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 24 Reflection

"Is it possible to live in such a way that the impact of our lives is felt forever? I not only believe it's possible; I believe it's the kind of life we were made for."

What kind of lasting legacy/impression am I leaving behind?

The future grows from what we are planting today. What kind of crop am I sowing for the future (even long long after I am gone)?

Seeds are sown by faith.

Without faith we careless drop seed or in fear or selfishness we fail to plant at all.

I want my time and energy to be put toward planting seeds that will grow into a lasting future and even eternal impact.

Make a list of nonessential commitments, responsibilities, and obligations that may be worthwhile but will not last or eternity. Think about ways to transition these items out of your schedule, if not permanently, then at least for a season.

Write down values you hope to leave behind and who you hope will inherit them from you.

My children and grandchildren.
Values:

Faithful to God and people
Initiative
Obedience to God and His ways
Sacrificial in the battle for good

No comments:

Post a Comment