Sunday, June 5, 2011

VBS Starts Tonight

What are your memories of Vacation Bible School? I remember the games, the snacks, and even some of the songs. I remember the chords on the piano for sitting down and for standing up during the opening ceremony. It was during a week of VBS that I came to faith in Christ as workers in the church expressed the gospel message to me in a way that I could understand and respond.

May this week be filled with precious memories in the hearts of the children that come through our doors. May they experience the joy and faith that we have come to know. Share your time, share your hugs, share the gospel.

Tonight's story is about the centurian that acts in faith: Matthew 8:5-13. Pray that the children, youth, and adults will live with such faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment