Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 13 reflection

As uncomfortable or unsettling as we may find it, God intentionally places some people in our lives  to rub us the wrong way, to smooth the rough edges of our character,so that we're more like Jesus. Kerry and Chris Shook

Which  tool iin the shed" according to example of the authors do I have the most trouble dealing with? And which one describes the way I come across to other people. 

Hard for me to deal with: the vice grip life suckers. 

How I tend to come across to others: maybe a hammer. Sometimes with the family I may be more like a grinder. Lookout, the sparks starts flying when Daddy gets fired up.

Taking the plank out of my eye daily is necessary in order to better see where I am going and how to help others.

How have I attempted to relate to difficult people in my life? If I knew I had only one month to live, what would I want to tell this person? What's keeping me from speaking up today?

--
Myles Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment