Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 5

How would I rate my health in these areas: physical, emotional, relational from 1 (terrible) to 10 (fantastic)?

9, 8, 8

Physical: 9 my teeth are in tough shape. Headed to the dentist in about 20 minutes. Possible root canal. Some things we have to do in taking care our temple are painful. This one especially.

Emotional: 8 not allowing my emotions to control me as much as in the past, but certain emotions still creep up and still cause restlessness. I also don't want to discipline my children when I am still feeling the emotions of anger or disappointment. Great words from Kerry, "feel what you feel, but then do what God wants you to do."

Relationally: 8 still way too guarded. I want to be more friendly and intentional about sharing how I feel toward people that I love. No relational problems blocking my path, but relationships take continual work to be healthy: like mowing the grass. Stop mowing and a real jungle mess starts to grow.

Recommend joining the one month to live lifestyle at www.onemonthtolive dot com.

Great resources there.

Myles Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment